Rabu, 15 Juni 2016

About Singapore Flying with Singapore Airlines!- dudunginside.blogspot.com

Singapore Airlines is the pride of Singaporeans. It has won numerous international airline awards for their great service. If not for the price consideration, I would fly with Singapore Airlines all the time. 

I travelled to Sydney and returned from Melbourne via Singapore Airlines. I think the service from Melbourne is better than Sydney flight. The flight attendants smiled more and also one of the flight stewards is very handsome. He looks like a Hong Kong movie star. :) 

I must say service at Singapore Airlines is awesome. Their captains are also very efficient. We reached Sydney in about 6 hours plus instead of 7 hours. We arrived early at Sydney and I guess it must be their super flying skills. 

There is no dull moment in SIA as there is inflight entertainment. You can watch the latest movie like Zootopia or just select the songs for your playlist. Also it is only in Singapore Airlines that I get to drink Singapore Sling, a famous cocktail. Also if you can afford, fly with Singapore Airlines! You will enjoy the flight experience. 

 At Changi Airport Terminal 3, departure hall.
 Coincidentally, there is a display on Australia and yes, I went to Great Ocean Road to see 12 apostles! Awesome view and cool weather! I wanna bring the weather back to Singapore! 
 Exchange rate for Australian dollars is very attractive for Singaporeans now.
 At gate B4 waiting for our flight!
 Walking to the plane. 
 Inside SIA plane.
 I always order Singapore Sling whenever I fly with Singapore Airlines. This is a famous Singapore cocktail of dry gin, Dom Benedictine, orange liqueur and cherry brandy, with lime, pineapple juice, Angostura bitters and Grenadine. 
 With SIA, there is inflight entertainment. These are my playlist. I still like the 90s songs like Come and get your love by Real McCoy. I used to dance to the tunes of their songs. 
 For refreshment, I had warm chicken satay and potato wrap which is really delicious and it was served warm! Thumbs up!
 Besides this delectable chicken satay wrap, I also had orange juice and coffee for refreshment

 This is the breakfast set.
 In the breakfast set, I chose cheese omelette with creamy cheese inside, with chicken sausage and roasted potato. It also comes with fresh fruits, yogurt, bread bun, orange juice and coffee.


 View of Australia from the plane. Australia is really big.
 Could not really sleep well in the midnight flight as there were many air turbulence.
 So just look at the beautiful sky.
Heading to Sydney soon.


EmoticonEmoticon