Sabtu, 15 Oktober 2016

About Singapore Vegetarian Food at Sufood- dudunginside.blogspot.com

I really like Sufood vegetarian food, so I went back to try other dishes. After trying 3 of their main courses, I still prefer their signature star pizza which is a crispy cheesy mushroom pizza. 

I wonder if they have membership card. Now I have vegetarian food almost every week. Just hope they start membership card for loyal diners like me so I can enjoy more discounts and save more money. 

 This is part of the 8 course meal. Dip the warm bread on either mustard or blueberry sauce.
 I chose pumpkin soup again.
 Orange and pineapple juice.
 Porcini pasta with pepper and jalape�o sauce.


 Wild Mushroom Charcoal Tagliatelle with King oyster mushroom.


 This is surprisingly good with rich garlic flavour!

Rosso e Giallo comprises a red bean cake which is not sweet with sily beancurd pudding. If you want it sweet, just add the sweet syrup.





EmoticonEmoticon