Selasa, 24 Januari 2017

About Singapore Chinese New Year Preparation - dudunginside.blogspot.com

Tags

This is a busy week. I've been busy with Chinese New Year preparation. This Tuesday, I went to Chinatown to buy some Chinese New Year decoration as stuff there are cheaper compared to other places. I was also busy with spring cleaning my bedroom. I love Chinese New Year as its the time to catch up with relatives. Normally this is the only time when we meet each other as we are so busy with work. 

I'm really looking forward to reunion dinner this Friday as we be enjoying delicious food together as a family. After dinner we be watching Chinese new year show or movies and counting down to the brand new year which is Rooster year this year. As usual, my brothers and I will be sleeping late at around 3am to 5am to ?? (shou sui) so our parents can enjoy longevity. 
 I brought this Chinese New Year decoration at Chinatown. 
  My 2nd younger brother brought these goodies in Malaysia. They are much cheaper compared to Singapore due to favorable exchange rate.
 Decorating our home 
  I like loveletter as shown above and pineapple tarts prepared by my mum.
 I brought a new pair of slippers to wear on first day of Chinese New Year.


EmoticonEmoticon