Minggu, 01 Januari 2017

About Singapore New Year Eve and New Year Day- dudunginside.blogspot.com

On New Year eve, I spent it with my parents. My two younger brothers were outside celebrating New Year eve with their friends or girlfriend and my elder brother is in China for work and leisure. My mum lamented that its better to have daughter as sons are more concerned of their girl friend or friends. Then my mum asked me to have a boyfriend soon so he can buy dim sum for her. Hmm, maybe this year I attend some SDN activity but then I'm quite shy to attend these match-making activities. Maybe I just attend some SDN dinner event this year. 


Anyway, I brought some fried chicken from popeyes fried chicken and ice-cream and my mum fried mee sua. This year, we just celebrate New Year in the comfort of our home. After dinner, I went back to reading newspapers and books. 

On New Year day, my youngest brother fried kway teow for us. He is quite a good cook like my mum.
 I ordered popeyes fried chicken on New Year eve.
 Crispy fried chicken.
 I also ordered seafood.
 Fried mushroom.
 Mum fried mee sua
Ice-cream for dessert!
On New Year day, my youngest brother fried kway teow for us.


EmoticonEmoticon