Sabtu, 20 Agustus 2016

About Singapore Fun at Travel Revolution 2016- dudunginside.blogspot.com

Yesterday after work, I headed to Marina Bay Sands for the Travel Revolution fair to check up on travel deals and just to collect free travel guide books which are distributed for free. Trust me, some of the travel guide books especially those from Macau, South Korea, Melbourne and Taiwan are so good that you can save your money and not spend a cent on those lonely planet travel guide books. Those travel guide books offer the the country or city map, train map and other informative guides. So sometimes I don't understand why some people go to bookshop to buy country maps when you can get it for free from travel fair. Some people might say I'm penny-pinching, but my philosophy in life is why spend more when you can save more. 

Besides collecting travel guide books on countries I plan to visit, there are also free food! I had Macau dessert, Serradura or sawdust pudding. Taiwan booth also served visitors free Taiwanese dessert. Singapore major travel agencies like CTC and Chan Brothers are also offering package tours in this 3days travel fair and they offer free gifts and discounts if you sign up with them. For me, I might travel solo to Taiwan or Australia again, so I went to collect travel map and guide books. For Taiwan I already travelled 5 times already but I like Taiwanese food and National Palace Museum so I might travel again. 

The travel fair end tomorrow. 
Where: Marina Bay Sands. Alight at Bayfront MRT station
Date: 19 Aug to 21 Aug 2016
At Singapore Airlines booth, my favourite airline.
Singapore major travel agencies also set up booth offering attractive package tours.
People queuing up for free Taiwanese dessert at Taiwan booth.
I had free Serradura, a Macau dessert at the Macau booth.

Macau travel booth.
South Korea booth



EmoticonEmoticon