Sabtu, 27 Agustus 2016

About Singapore Delicious & Value for Money Vegetarian Food at Sufood- dudunginside.blogspot.com

I plan to eat vegetarian food maybe in a few years time. Partly because I'm a Buddhist. Sometimes when I eat meat, I feel kinda guilty. If there is a restaurant that serves delicious vegetarian food, frankly speaking, I don't mind staying away from meat forever. I'm glad to finally find a restaurant that serves delicious vegetarian food! My cousin recommended this restaurant Sufood at Raffles City shopping mall. So today, I went alone to try their 8-course vegetarian food that includes Italian and even Chinese style soup. 

Sufood is a popular vegetarian restaurant in Taiwan, started in 2010. They launched their first restaurant in Singapore Raffles City shopping mall in 2014. The second branch is now available at Wheelock place. Indeed, I really enjoyed a wide variety of delicious 8-course vegetarian food today at an affordable price of $29.80. Of course, after including 10% service charge and 7% GST fees, the total cost is $35.05. Basically, everyone is served the same appetizer and rosemary breadsticks. But you can choose your main course from pasta, pizza, baked macaroni and even rice, soup from pumpkin to Chinese style soup like lotus soup. With their wide variety of main courses, soups, desserts, salads and even drinks, I will return to Sufood again.  

Where? Sufood restaurant at Raffles City Shopping mall #02-19
Nearest MRT: CityHall MRT
Click here for menu.

Inside the Sufood Restaurant, a popular vegetarian restaurant in Taiwan.
I was served this pretty appetizer first with yuca root with blueberry coulis, a small lady's finger with alfalfa and sweet tomato jelly. The waitress recommended me to start eating from yuca root first then lastly to jelly. After which, I can drink their healthy vinegar drink which aids in digestion.
Normally I don't eat ladyfinger as I find it sticky. But I like this lady's finger.
I like this sweet vinegar drink which is said to help in digestion, weight loss and lower blood pressure. 
I like these warm rosemary-infused breadsticks that comes with sweet mustard dip. Felt quite full after eating these two breadsticks.
I chose pineapple and orange juice!
There are 6 different types of salads you can choose from like garden salad, mushroom salad. I chose Rainbow fruit salad that comes with watermelon, jambu, pineapple, almond flakes, vegetable with passion fruit yogurt. I really love this salad so on next visit, I probably order this again.

They offer different types of soup like pumpkin, root soup, cabbage and potato stew soup. I chose creamy pumpkin soup.
I chose their signature Star Pizza over pasta. This Star pizza is awesome! It is crispy hot filled with creamy cheese, seaweed and mushroom. Yummy yummy!

You can dip the pizza to their wasabi sauce.
It is filled with cheese at the edge of pizza.
Finally for dessert, I chose their recommended mango frollino that comes with mango cubes and custard sauce.
Sufood Restaurant is located at #02-19 at Raffles City Shopping mall.


EmoticonEmoticon