Senin, 19 Desember 2016

About Singapore Esplanade Theatre by the Bay- dudunginside.blogspot.com

Whenever I'm free, I will go to the Esplanade Theatre by the Bay for a walk or just explore the arts. Last Thursday, after viewing Escher's arts, I walked from Marina Bay Sands to Esplanade theatre as I love Singapore city view and I could also exercise. 

I was happy to see a group of primary school students singing a melody of Christmas songs. They sang really well and I'm sure their parents must be very proud of them. After the performance, then I walked to Raffles City shopping mall for my dinner.
Sparkling Esplanade
 Esplanade Waterfront where residents and tourists can enjoy free performances on weekend.
 Outside the Esplanade leading to the waterfront.
 Inside the Esplanade
 Students from Concord Primary School choir. They sang very well! Applause! 
 December program at the Esplanade

Visual Art, BlissFullness at Esplanade Concourse


EmoticonEmoticon