Sabtu, 20 Agustus 2016

About Singapore Good News for Singaporean Singles!- dudunginside.blogspot.com

Tags

If you are Singaporean and still single, you probably receive $100.00 credit from Social Development Network (SDN) to spend on any dating events that you can sign up for at SDN website. For the past few years, SDN had been crediting $100.00 but I did not make full use of it so it actually expired. 

I have never date before though I'm in my 30s. This time I must make full use of the $100.00 credit to sign up for one of the dating events. Most probably I go for dinner date where I can enjoy free food. Even if I can't find my life partner, its also fine with  me as long as I am happy being alone with myself. 

Actually at my age, I have no desire to have children. I find children very noisy and I just love my freedom too much to be tied down by kids. I can travel whenever I feel like it and read whenever I feel like it. So actually single life is also good but my mum always say its good to have companion. Actually at this stage, my main goal is to have as much money as possible and depend on myself. When I was young, I wanted to get married at 28 years old but I didn't find the special someone. So now I focus on earning and saving money so I can travel around the world and enjoy early retirement. 


EmoticonEmoticon