Sabtu, 10 Desember 2016

About Singapore Enchanting Christmas Lighting in Sunny Singapore 2016- dudunginside.blogspot.com

One of my favourite activities in Singapore is walking along buzzy 2.88km Orchard Road during Christmas season to see enchanting and glittering Christmas lighting.

I love this year Christmas decoration with sparkling blue white theme with geometrical deers along our busy Orchard street. Normally on Christmas eve and Christmas day, Orchard Road street will be packed full of people. For me, I will avoid the crowd and only visit Orchard Road on weekday when there are not many people. 

The light-up will end on 2 Jan next year.

 Christmas on a Great Street in Singapore!
 Tang shopping mall is inspired from Chinese architecture.

 I love Ion Shopping mall futuristic Christmas decoration.
 Somehow I feel Wheelock place is not the same without Borders bookshop. I rarely go there now.
 Dancing to power up the light


 Mandarin Gallery


EmoticonEmoticon