Jumat, 30 Desember 2016

About Singapore Christmas Theme at Flower Dome Gardens by the Bay- dudunginside.blogspot.com

This Thursday, I went to Gardens by the Bay to see this year Christmas flower theme. Since I have the annual pass, I don't have to pay entry fees. If you love to see flowers and plants like I do, I highly recommend Gardens by the Bay annual pass as its cheaper this way. Also every few months, they will change the flower dome theme and we get to see different flowers from different countries. This year, I already saw beautiful flowers from China for the Chinese New Year theme, tulips from Turkey, blushing bride flowers from Africa and now Christmas trees from USA. 
 As I was walking to Flower Dome from Bayfront MRT, I saw this picturesque view Super tree and pond.
 Dancer inside the globe. 
 I love these beautiful succulent plants that look like flowers. 

 Baobab trees from Australia and Africa
 Cactus
Miniature cacti and succulent plants.
 This year Christmas decoration.
 I saw these yellow flowers blooming for the first time or did I miss it? Anyway I had a dream where I saw blooming yellow flowers when I opened the door.
 Lovely flower!


 Nutcracker soldiers seem very popular this year. I saw them in Australia christmas decoration too,









EmoticonEmoticon