Rabu, 07 Desember 2016

About Singapore Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1 Departure Hall- dudunginside.blogspot.com

I'm back to Singapore this week. Wow, felt tired after the 8 hours flight and there is 3-hour time difference. But now I feel better. Anyway, I'll just share some attractions in one of the world best airport, Singapore Changi Airport. 

There are many attractive figurine sculptures for photo-taking opportunities. At Departure Hall Terminal 1, you get to pose with gigantic popular Pikachu cartoon. There is also a big beautiful organic sculpture.

Visitors also get to enjoy free snack, kacang puteh for visitors. Kacang puteh is actually a mixture of nuts in cone shaped packaging. I used to buy it when I watched movies. Besides enjoying free snack, I also shopped in the duty free shops to purchase MP3 player, SD card and also magazine which are much cheaper in the airport. 

Hmm, I love travel. My next trip will be to Hong Kong to explore Disneyland!
 Pikachu inside Changi Airport Terminal 1 departure hall.
 Duty free shop inside the departure hall at Changi Airport Terminal 1.
 Beautiful organic sculpture. 
 Kacang puteh.
  Free snack kacang puteh for visitors.


EmoticonEmoticon