Jumat, 30 Desember 2016

About Singapore Feng Shui Talk 2017 by Grand Master Raymond Lo- dudunginside.blogspot.com

Tags

I just signed up for Feng Shui Talk 2017 by renowned Grand Master Raymond Lo from Hong Kong. Its the first time I sign up for Feng shui talk. Since next year I'm very free, I'm going to spend my free time to enhance my knowledge on finance, economics and also Bazi. But then Grand Master Raymond Lo's course is very expensive. For 3 days course, it costs $1200.00. I think I just buy his book to read. Anyway, I hope there is no bird-flu virus spread in Hong Kong as I already purchased air ticket to Hong Kong in March next year. 

I spent $18.50 to attend his 2-hour talk but then there is a free goodie bag and buffet dinner. So I think, its still worth it. If you are interested, you can also sign up via Sistic.

Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017
Time: 8 - 10pm
Venue: School of the Arts Singapore (SOTA) Concert Hall
Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, Exit A


EmoticonEmoticon